Join our ‘I’m Voting in Douglas’ Social Community Campaign!
Please share your voting story with our ‘I’m Voting in Douglas’ campaign! There are 3 ways to participate:
1. Apply our I’m Voting in Douglas sticker to your Facebook profile picture.
- Show your voter pride by adding our Profile Frame on Facebook. Simple click the link below to apply it to your profile picture until after election day.
2. Take a picture with our I’m Voting In Douglas Camera Filter.
- Show your voter pride by taking a selfie of yourself at the poll or dropping your ballot with our Facebook Camera Filter, then post with the hashtag #imvotingindouglas.
- You can also download our Facebook filter directly, then take a selfie of yourself at the poll or dropping your ballot, and post with the hashtag #imvotingindouglas.
3. Create an #imvotingindouglas video.
- Use our extremely short script to create a video and post on social media with the hashtag #imvotingindouglas.
You can also upload your photo or video on our website and we’ll share it on our pages!